At Chilfen Joinery, the safety and security of our customers and employees remains our utmost priority. We continue to carry out risk assessments across all our businesses and take every possible measure to mitigate them.
Site visits and our commitment to safety
To minimise risk, we encourage virtual communication between our customers and employees where possible, including phone, email and video conferencing calls.
However, we understand that within our industry, there is sometimes a need for site visits to your premises, in order for us to be able to physically review your facilities and operations and better advise you on the best solution for your business.
We work closely with all our customers to ensure that all necessary risk assessments have been carried out and safety measures are in place, prior to a site visit taking place.
Our promise to you:
- We will avoid any physical person-to-person contact (such as handshakes and sharing material).
- We will always keep our distance from you (a minimum of 2 metres apart).
- We will maintain stringent hygiene measures including wearing face masks, washing our hands, using hand sanitiser products, wearing gloves and wiping down all surfaces we have been in contact with.
- We will clean all equipment and tools we have been in contact with before and after each site visit.
- Any Chilfen Joinery staff member experiencing any symptoms has been told to self-isolate immediately.